Saturday, March 3, 2007

I was banned from awbansunset for saying leave the 2nd amend alone.

That is right gun hater Michael Caswell at awbansunset banned me for saying leave the 2nd amend alone. And gun hater Michael Caswell is suppose to be pro right to bear arms.
Another funny thing is gun hater Michael Caswell did not ban a person using the name eightball. Gun hater eightball posted a hit list on gun hater Michael Caswell's awbansunset with my name in it. A clear violation of gun hater Michael Caswell rules at awbansunset. Yet gun hater eightball was never banned for posting a hit list to kill a bunch of people at gun hater Michael Caswell's awbansunset. I had to contact the FBI to get gun hater Michael Caswell to remove the hit list with my name on it.
The good thing is gun hater Michael Caswell’s awbansunset is no longer around. Could it be because gun hater Michael Caswell would allow people such as gun hater eightball to post a hit list of people? Or could it be because gun hater Michael Caswell used the name of gun hater eightball to harass me and threaten to kill me? We will never know. Unless of course a gutless spineless gun hater grows a backbone and acts like a good citizens and confesses his crimes.

No comments: